Sunday, August 28, 2005

Anodized!

Well, I told you I'd keep you informed on the progress of setting up our company, so here goes. We have the start of a name for the company, Anodyzed. So we went ahead and registered anodized.com. Don't bother looking yet, we still have to build the site, but since that's what we both do for our day jobs, it shouldn't take too long.

Maya is a huge freakin' software package, but it's more powerful than just about any package I've ever seen. I'm having a lot of fun playing with it. I've got a handle on the Modeling aspect of it (that doesn't mean I'm good yet, but I am getting competent pretty fast) Now all I have to learn are the Animation, Dynamics and Rendering, no that's not daunting. Luckily I'm a pretty quick study on this stuff and my buddy is ahead of me and is a pretty good teacher.
(*Chris*)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home